Now, if the latest report published in a national English news daily is anything to go by, director Puri Jagannadh is planning to rope in Sunny Leone for his next movie featuring Balakrishna.
Apparently, Puri was quite impressed with the way Sunny had performed at Rogue’s audio launch event and in the special song in Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees and decided to cast Sunny in a prominent role in his film.
However, we will have to wait for an official announcement from the makers.
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere
- Hanu Raghavapudi repeats his technician