123telugu had already reported that the shooting of Venky’s new film Guru is going on in full swing in Vizag. Latest update reveals that the next schedule will be completely canned in the picturesque locations of Ooty.
Venky plays an ex boxer in this film which is the remake of the Hindi hit Sala Khadoos and had Madhavan in a lead role. Already, the first look posters of the film have created a huge buzz for this film.
The film deals with story of an ex boxer and how he trains a woman athlete to become the boxing champion. The makers are planning to release the film for Christmas.
The first look of the Victory Venkatesh starrer Guru created a huge buzz all over. Latest update reveals that the shooting of the film has kick started in Vizag today. Some key scenes featuring Venky as the boxing coach are being filmed now.
Guru is the Telugu remake of Tamil-Hindi bilingual film Saala Khadoos. Sudha Kongara, who has directed the original, is also helming this project. The makers are planning to release the film in the month of December.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links