Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘The Attacks of 26/11’ is currently being dubbed into Telugu and the film is getting ready for release on March 1st. We have learnt that the film’s runtime will be less than 2 hours. A source familiar with the project says that the actual time may be between 100 – 112 minutes.
The movie aims to chronicle the deadly events that took place in Mumbai on 26th November ,2008. Nana Patekar will be seen as the Police Commissioner of Mumbai in this movie and Sanjeev Jaiswal will play the role of the dreaded Ajmal Kasab.
The movie has been made with a budget of about 30 Crores.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title