On this day five years ago, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s brother-in-law Sudheer Babu turned hero with a romantic comedy titled SMS (Siva Manasulo Sruthi). Prior to that, Sudheer was seen in a small role in Gautham Menon’s Ye Maaya Chesave.
Since SMS, Sudheer had played lead roles in 5 movies and even made special appearances in several movies. Last year, Sudheer made an impressive debut in Bollywood with Baaghi.
Going nostalgic and yet ambitious, Sudheer took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Today I complete 5 yrs in films..tq everyone for appreciating my work but at the same time I still believe my best is yet to come”.
Today I complete 5 yrs in films..tq everyone for appreciating my work but at the same time I still believe my best is yet to come ? pic.twitter.com/vKAqF6ZWsV
— Sudheer Babu (@isudheerbabu) February 10, 2017
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser