Happening character artiste Jagapathi Babu on many occasions expressed his wish to portray village based characters. Jagapathi Babu once said that it will be a refreshing change for him to move away from the stylish and suave villain to playing earthy and rugged village characters.
And Jagapathi Babu’s wish has finally been fulfilled by director Sukumar. In his ongoing movie starring Ram Charan as the main lead, Sukumar has reportedly designed an intense and rugged villainous village character for Jagapathi Babu.
The shooting is currently underway at a village near Rajahmundry. Samantha is the film’s leading lady.
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam