Happening character artiste Jagapathi Babu on many occasions expressed his wish to portray village based characters. Jagapathi Babu once said that it will be a refreshing change for him to move away from the stylish and suave villain to playing earthy and rugged village characters.
And Jagapathi Babu’s wish has finally been fulfilled by director Sukumar. In his ongoing movie starring Ram Charan as the main lead, Sukumar has reportedly designed an intense and rugged villainous village character for Jagapathi Babu.
The shooting is currently underway at a village near Rajahmundry. Samantha is the film’s leading lady.
- Award-winning Editor Anil Malnad passes away
- Kiara reveals Mahesh’s dedication on BAN’s sets
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani