Nowadays film distributors have been going through some tough times as film are not running more than two weeks. So, in this case, they are shying away from spending some big bucks for films.
The same had happened for Puri Jagan’s Paisa Vasool as the pre-release business was quite dull as Puri has only delivered flops in the recent times. But things have changed since yesterday as the teaser of the film evoked superb buzz all over.
Balakrishna’s dialogues told in typical Puri style have raised the expectations for the film and many buyers have come forward to distribute this film on a huge scale.
The film is up for a release on September 29th and Balayya fans can’t wait to see the film on the big screen.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh