Dil Raju’s Supreme is surely making the right noise these days. After being in a lot of news for its stunning teaser, latest reports reveal that the Guntur area distribution rights have been sold for a whopping 2 crores today.
Considering the range of Dharam Tej, this amount is said to be quite huge. Directed by Anil Ravipudi of Patas fame, this film is nearing its completion soon. Raashi Khanna plays a cop in this film and Sai Karthik composes the music.
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!