Dil Raju’s Supreme is surely making the right noise these days. After being in a lot of news for its stunning teaser, latest reports reveal that the Guntur area distribution rights have been sold for a whopping 2 crores today.
Considering the range of Dharam Tej, this amount is said to be quite huge. Directed by Anil Ravipudi of Patas fame, this film is nearing its completion soon. Raashi Khanna plays a cop in this film and Sai Karthik composes the music.
- Dhanush regrets storming out of a TV interview
- Despite stardom, Sai Pallavi’s heart beats for medicine
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari completes censor
- Nayanthara shares screen space with Amitabh Bachchan
- Mahesh, Rakul to romance in Romania
Articles that might interest you