Senior producer Daggubati Suresh Babu has been elected President of Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce. The polling took place yesterday and Suresh Babu’s election was unanimous as his panel won 41 of the 44 seats in the executive committee. Senior producers Dil Raju, M Ramesh and P Kiran were elected Vice Presidents and K Damodara Prasad has been elected Secretary.
Speaking on his victory, Suresh Babu suggested not to glorify every small issue in the industry and that an understanding between all the bodies is important for the Telugu film industry to flourish. The senior producer further said that his dream is to see Telugu Cinema reach greater heights in the neighboring film industries.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you