Senior producer Daggubati Suresh Babu has been elected President of Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce. The polling took place yesterday and Suresh Babu’s election was unanimous as his panel won 41 of the 44 seats in the executive committee. Senior producers Dil Raju, M Ramesh and P Kiran were elected Vice Presidents and K Damodara Prasad has been elected Secretary.
Speaking on his victory, Suresh Babu suggested not to glorify every small issue in the industry and that an understanding between all the bodies is important for the Telugu film industry to flourish. The senior producer further said that his dream is to see Telugu Cinema reach greater heights in the neighboring film industries.
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
Articles that might interest you