Recently, Tamil superstar Suriya condoled the tragic suicide of a young student named Anitha. In his condolence message, Suriya also made several sharp remarks about the controversial NEET exam that led to Anitha’s suicide.
In a stern counter to Suriya, Tamil Nadu BJP State President Dr. Tamizhisai Soundararajan said, “Only a doctor would know the importance of NEET and not an actor”. Her comments naturally didn’t go down well with Suriya fans and they started posting several abusive memes against Soundararajan on social media.
However, the All India Suriya Welfare Association issued a press statement requesting all the fans to maintain restraint and respect Soundararajan’s views. “If any of our brothers’ words have hurt Dr. Tamizhisai Soundararajan, we offer our apologies to her on behalf of all Suriya fans,” the fans association added.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover