Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, the much awaited family drama of the Telugu Film Industry, is currently being shot at Ramoji Film City and the lead actors in the film are participating in the shooting. The movie has Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu in the lead roles and there are huge expectations on this movie. Sources say that a heart touching family drama is the central theme of the movie and Producer Dil Raju is extremely confident about the project.
Srikanth Addala is handling the direction of the movie and Mickey J Meyer is scoring the tunes. Shooting will soon shift to Pune for a brief schedule, as per reports available. The film is being readied for a Dussehra launch and Samantha will be seen as the heroine along with Anjali.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor