A few days ago, Taapsee’s comments on her debut film director K Raghavendra Rao’s fascination with his heroines’ midriff didn’t go down well with Telugu movie lovers. Taapsee was called all sorts of names including opportunist and a hypocrite.
Taapsee took to her Twitter account last night and posted a video in which she apologized to K Raghavendra Rao. Taapsee said that she was only making fun of herself and that she didn’t understand why the issue was blown out of proportion.
Taapsee went on to say that she holds K Raghavendra Rao in high regard for being one of the most important persons in her career. Taapsee’s comeback Telugu film, Anando Brahma, is slated to hit the screens in August.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) July 14, 2017
- Sampoo’s kind gesture towards late comedian’s family
- Will Srikanth bounce back with Operation 2019?
- Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil, Malayalam versions’ release delayed
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next