123telugu already reported that actress Taapsee will be playing the female lead in Rana Daggubati’s upcoming film Ghazi. In her recent interview, Taapsee opened up about her role in detail. The Delhi beauty said that she will be essaying a very tough character in the film and that her role will require her to spend a lot of time for preparation.
“It’s a tough character to get into so I definitely need time to get into the feel of the script and character,” Taapsee told a popular news agency. Taapsee is also excited about shooting in Hyderabad after nearly two years. The actress will join the film’s unit in the last week of December.
Touted to be India’s first submarine film, Ghazi will be directed by debutant Sankalp Reddy and leading production house PVP Cinema will produce it.
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March