Tamannaah Bhatia, one of the leading actresses down south, has an immense fan following across the country thanks to some of her biggest blockbusters in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood, the latest one being Baahubali. The actress has so far worked with all the leading heroes in the Telugu and Tamil film industries.
As per the latest reports from the Tamil media houses, Tamannaah has been in talks to play the female lead in Kamal Haasan’s next. The film has its script written by senior director Mouli and it will be directed by Rajesh M Selva, who is awaiting the release of his directorial debut Cheekati Rajyam. The shooting will commence soon after Cheekati Rajyam release during the Diwali season.
Tamannaah will soon be seen in Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger and Nagarjuna-Karthi’s multistarrer Oopiri. She will also shoot for Rajamouli’s Baahubali Te Conclusion from this year end.
- Sai Pallavi in talks for star director’s next
- I find complete freedom in Kerala: Prakash Raj
- This star heroine was signed to play Savithri before Keerthy Suresh
- Competition intensifies between Hello & MCA
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017