The beautiful young starlet Sri Divya is slowly making her way towards the top league in Tamil film industry. Sri Divya first started her career in Telugu as a child artiste and later debuted as a heroine with Ravi Babu’s ‘Manasara’. She then appeared in several noted films like Maruthi’s ‘Bus Stop’ and won everyone’s praise for her matured performance in the critically acclaimed ‘Mallela Theeram lo Sirimalle Puvvu’.
Sri Divya then got several lucrative offers in Tamil and all the films went on to become huge hits, cementing her career in Kollywood. Her debut Tamil flick ‘Varthapadatha Valibar Sangam’, with popular hero Siva Karthikeyan, was a blockbuster and was remade into Telugu as ‘Current Theega’.
Sri Divya has her kitty full with various films with high profile producers and directors. Her latest film with Siva Karthikeyan, ‘Kaaki Sattai’ is gearing up for a big release this January.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you