While Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabaali’ is setting social media on fire, the film may run into a bit of trouble in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. A group of distributors, who lost a lot of money with ‘Vikramasimha’ (Telugu version of Kochadaiyaan) have filed a complaint in the Film Chamber.
Apparently, the Telugu distributors were promised a sum of 7 Crores in refunds. But the funds reportedly never arrived. The distributors are planning to stall the release of ‘Kabaali’ until they get their dues back. They are also planning to send a petition to Rajinikanth, seeking his intervention in the matter.
So far, the Telugu rights of Kabaali have not been acquired by anyone.
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
Articles that might interest you