While Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabaali’ is setting social media on fire, the film may run into a bit of trouble in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. A group of distributors, who lost a lot of money with ‘Vikramasimha’ (Telugu version of Kochadaiyaan) have filed a complaint in the Film Chamber.
Apparently, the Telugu distributors were promised a sum of 7 Crores in refunds. But the funds reportedly never arrived. The distributors are planning to stall the release of ‘Kabaali’ until they get their dues back. They are also planning to send a petition to Rajinikanth, seeking his intervention in the matter.
So far, the Telugu rights of Kabaali have not been acquired by anyone.
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!