Several Telugu film stars made it to the Forbes India 2015 celebrity 100 list. Mahesh Babu, who frequently tops the list from TFI, once again stands atop the rest of Telugu films stars and secured 36th rank with 51.5 crore earnings in 2015. Allu Arjun followed Mahesh and claimed 42nd rank with 37.5 cr earnings.
Director Rajamouli too finds his place in the list following the monstrous success of his magnum opus Baahubali as he snatched the 72nd rank with his earnings totalled to 26 cr. Rajamouli is followed by his Vikramarkudu star Ravi Teja, who claimed the 74th rank with 12.5 crore earnings. Prabhas follows him closely at 77th position with 24 cr earnings, while maverick director Puri Jagannadh placed himself at the 89th spot with 15.67 crores.
The Forbes India Celebrity 100 list is prepared by measuring the stars’ money (pre-tax earnings estimates) and fame. The list, which is topped by Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan, includes movie actors, ﬁlm directors, singers and music directors, television stars, authors, sportspersons and stand-up comedians.
- Naa Peru Surya’s gets a new release date
- Bullock carts and boats for Rangasthalam’s festive song
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna