It’s been reported already that Bollywood director Rohit Shetty has acquired the rights to remake NTR-Puri Jagannadh’s 2014 action drama, Temper, in Hindi. Ranveer Singh will reprise NTR in the film’s Bollywood version.
Last night, the makers unveiled the remake’s first look poster and of course the title. Temper’s Hindi remake has been titled Simmba. Ranveer Singh plays the role of a ‘notorious cop’ named Sangram Bhalerao.
Tollywood music composer SS Thaman had revealed sometime back that he is going to score the music for Temper’s Hindi version. Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is jointly presenting the movie, which is slated to hit the screens on December 28, 2018.
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- NKR15’s Hindi rights fetch a decent price
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference