It’s been reported already that Bollywood director Rohit Shetty has acquired the rights to remake NTR-Puri Jagannadh’s 2014 action drama, Temper, in Hindi. Ranveer Singh will reprise NTR in the film’s Bollywood version.
Last night, the makers unveiled the remake’s first look poster and of course the title. Temper’s Hindi remake has been titled Simmba. Ranveer Singh plays the role of a ‘notorious cop’ named Sangram Bhalerao.
Tollywood music composer SS Thaman had revealed sometime back that he is going to score the music for Temper’s Hindi version. Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is jointly presenting the movie, which is slated to hit the screens on December 28, 2018.
- Poll : Which among these two films will be a bigger hit?
- Young hero to work with a debutant for the first time
- Tholi Prema fairing well in its third week
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?