After the makers unveiled the film’s trailer at the grand pre-release event in Guntur last night, it clocked the 1 million views mark on YouTube within just 4 hours, setting a new record.
Now, the trailer is all set to break into the 2 million views club within a very short time, reiterating Chiru’s unmatchable craze among his fans even after a 9-year long gap. Khaidi No.150 is slated to hit the screens on the 11th of this month.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
Articles that might interest you