After the makers unveiled the film’s trailer at the grand pre-release event in Guntur last night, it clocked the 1 million views mark on YouTube within just 4 hours, setting a new record.
Now, the trailer is all set to break into the 2 million views club within a very short time, reiterating Chiru’s unmatchable craze among his fans even after a 9-year long gap. Khaidi No.150 is slated to hit the screens on the 11th of this month.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films