Power Star Pawan Kalyan is an intensely private person and it is not always easy to understand what runs in the actor’s mind. However, in a rare byte given to The Hindu, Pawan Kalyan has revealed some interesting details. He says that three things occupy his mind most of the time and they are nature, philosophy and social issues.
When asked about his anger, Pawan Kalyan also had this to say. ” I believe in permissible violence and not necessarily nonviolence”. He quoted an example of a robber entering the house. “When a robber enters the house, should you fold your hands and respect him or should you bash him up? “, he quipped. The star hero went on to say that he feels obligated to respond to certain events because of his conscience.
When the interviewer asked him about ‘getting back to politics’, Pawan Kalyan responded with this line – “I was never away from politics to ‘get back’ to it”.
- FDFS : Highlights from Katamarayudu
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue completes its censor formalities
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
Articles that might interest you