Trisha has been missing from action for quite sometime in Telugu. Her previous film, Dhammu had released back in 2012 and since then she hasn’t had a single release in Telugu. Although she began shooting for M S Raju’s RUM, the film has been temporarily kept on hold.
The latest news is that Trisha is going to join the cast of Gautham Menon’s upcoming film which has Ajith in the lead role. Interestingly, Anushka is playing the lead role in this action entertainer; however, Trisha has reportedly been offered an extremely important role in the film. Since Trisha shares a great equation with Gautham Menon and Ajith, she agreed to act in the film. Buzz is that she’s likely to join the film unit in Chennai from May 14 to shoot her portions. Harris Jayaraj is scoring the music.
The actress was in news recently for hosting her birthday party where Nayanthara and Simbu were spotted together, which fuelled rumours that they are in love again.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title