In this trend of biopics, yet another high-profile biopic based on Tamil Nadu Chief Minister late J Jayalalithaa’s life and the ongoing political scenario that has been rattling the state politics following Jayaa’s death, is on the cards, if the latest reports are to be believed.
What’s even more interesting is that this ambitious project will be helmed by veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao, who has reportedly registered ‘Amma’ title with the Film Chamber recently.
Dasari is planning to make this film in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi, according to the reports. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement in this regard.
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office