In this trend of biopics, yet another high-profile biopic based on Tamil Nadu Chief Minister late J Jayalalithaa’s life and the ongoing political scenario that has been rattling the state politics following Jayaa’s death, is on the cards, if the latest reports are to be believed.
What’s even more interesting is that this ambitious project will be helmed by veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao, who has reportedly registered ‘Amma’ title with the Film Chamber recently.
Dasari is planning to make this film in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi, according to the reports. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement in this regard.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you