Veteran actor cum filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao, who celebrated his 69th birthday recently, has achieved yet another honour for directing a record number of 151 movies in his illustrious career. Dasari’s name has been included in the Telugu Book of Records founded by Dr. Chinthapatla Venkatachari.
Dasari has been handed over the certificate of registration by the Telugu Book of Records officials during his birthday celebrations. It is well known that Dasari already has his name registered in the prestigious Guinness Book of Records and Limca Book of Records.
The veteran filmmaker announced recently that he will quit filmmaking after directing his dream project, Mahabharata. Dasari will also produce a film which will star Pawan Kalyan.
- Top Actress Stuns Dubbing Artiste
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
Articles that might interest you