Veteran actor cum filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao, who celebrated his 69th birthday recently, has achieved yet another honour for directing a record number of 151 movies in his illustrious career. Dasari’s name has been included in the Telugu Book of Records founded by Dr. Chinthapatla Venkatachari.
Dasari has been handed over the certificate of registration by the Telugu Book of Records officials during his birthday celebrations. It is well known that Dasari already has his name registered in the prestigious Guinness Book of Records and Limca Book of Records.
The veteran filmmaker announced recently that he will quit filmmaking after directing his dream project, Mahabharata. Dasari will also produce a film which will star Pawan Kalyan.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you