Continuing the trend of star heroes singing for their films, Ilayatalapathy Vijay has once again sung for his upcoming film. Latest reports from Chennai reveal that the star hero crooned for two catchy numbers in the music direction of G V Prakash Kumar.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start soon and talented director Atlee, who directed the blockbuster hit Raja Rani is helming this project as well.
The yet untitled project film will be produced on a mammoth budget of 100 crores and also stars Samantha and Amy Jackson as the female leads.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23