Versatile actor Vikram, is one star who doesn’t need an introduction. Known for getting into the skin of every character he plays, Vikram is all set to make a comeback with Irumugan, titled Inkokkadu in Telugu.
The film’s Telugu audio was launched yesterday in Hyderabad. Speaking about his career and the film, Vikram said that he will always be indebted to the audience for his success. He further revealed that he plays two characters in the movie, Love and Akhil.
Vikram added that Love will end up being one of the best roles he has played in his career and is confident that it will click big time.
Inkokkadu is slated for a September first week release. Shibu Thameens, who had earlier produced Vijay’s Puli, is producing this high budget thriller as well.
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
Articles that might interest you