The audio launch of Shankar’s much awaited romantic thriller ‘I’ was launched in a spectacular fashion in Chennai. Bigwigs like Rajnikanth, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Puneet Rajkumar attended the event and made it a grand success.
Lead stars Vikram, Amy Jackson, A R Rahman and Anirudh Ravichandran performed live at the launch. Speaking at the occasion, Vikram said that he had gone through a lot of struggle through the making of this film. He also added that a lot of people were against his loosing such drastic weight, but he went ahead as he felt that his hunger for the character was nothing before his struggle.
Superstar Rajnikanth spoke highly of Shankar and A R Rahman, and wished the cast and crew the best of luck. ‘I’ has been in the making from the past three years on a whopping budget of 180 crores, making it one of the most expensive films in India.
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser to be out soon
- Happening beauty’s 2-film deal with star producer?
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Legendary actor’s son’s debut film to release in January
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017