Popular actor and filmmaker Vishnu Manchu’s wife Viranica Manchu suffered minor injuries in a freaky car mishap. According to the latest reports, Viranica was traveling in her car along with an engineer and their car was hit by another speeding car.
The accident took place near Lakshmiguda in Rajendra Nagar in Hyderabad. Both Viranica and the engineer were immediately admitted to hospital with minor injuries. Vishnu and Viranica had a love marriage in 2008. The couple is blessed with two twin daughters Ariaana and Viviana.
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam still calls me sir : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you