When asked if ‘Vishwaroopam’ would hurt any particular community as it deals with terrorism, Kamal said “We are not making the movie to offend any religion or country. I am a Gandhi follower. The movie received a U/A certificate and will showcase some elements of terrorism in it. I am attempting to answer questions on terrorism,like whether world governments could do anything about it. That is all”.
The film is using a special sound recording technology called ‘Auro 3D’ and it is the second film in the world apart from a George Lucas production to use this advanced technology. Kamal’s work has always been impressive so we are eagerly waiting for the movie to hit the screens! Prasad V Potluri is the producer of the movie.
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
Articles that might interest you