Director Boyapati Sreenu is known for his reading of the mass pulse and high voltage entertainers. He now has two projects in the pipeline – A film with Mahesh Babu under Boorugupalli Sivaramakrishna’s production and a film with Charan under K.L.Narayana’s production. Mahesh Babu’s film was supposed to start earlier but reports indicate that Mahesh has not yet approved the story Boyapati narrated. Apparently, he asked for some changes in the script to suit his image and body language. So Boyapati has started working on making a few changes.
In the meantime, it is being said that the same story-line was narrated to Charan and he has expressed his interest in the concept. So now it remains to be seen if Boyapati will use this story without changes for Charan or adapt it for Mahesh Babu. Once this is finalized, he will develop a second story for the other project.
- Exclusive Interview : Kalyan Ram – I have become more approachable now
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for yet another biopic?
- Poolarangadu combo on the cards
- Ileana gets a prestigious offer
- Nela Ticket’s actress bags yet another exciting project?