Now, the latest news is that Classic Cinemas, which acquired the film’s overseas distribution rights, is planning for a wide release all over the USA. More than 200 locations have been confirmed so far and the figure may further increase by the time of release.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks