S.S.Thaman is currently one of the busiest music directors in south India. He has been churning out music for one film after another without a break. Thaman’s music is dominated by percussion instrument beats and he is known for his mass music. It therefore comes as a surprise to know that Thaman is actually very fond of melodies. In an interview given to ‘Sitara’, Thaman made these observations.
“Every music director must have atleast two romantic films in hand. Such films provide ample opportunities for a music director to score good melodies. Only melodies have longer recall value or mileage. I will focus on more love stories from now “, he said.
Thaman is currently busy with ‘Ramayya Vastavayya’ and ‘Race Gurram’. He will start working on ‘Aagadu’ soon.
- Good news for wink sensation
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller