S.S.Thaman is currently one of the busiest music directors in south India. He has been churning out music for one film after another without a break. Thaman’s music is dominated by percussion instrument beats and he is known for his mass music. It therefore comes as a surprise to know that Thaman is actually very fond of melodies. In an interview given to ‘Sitara’, Thaman made these observations.
“Every music director must have atleast two romantic films in hand. Such films provide ample opportunities for a music director to score good melodies. Only melodies have longer recall value or mileage. I will focus on more love stories from now “, he said.
Thaman is currently busy with ‘Ramayya Vastavayya’ and ‘Race Gurram’. He will start working on ‘Aagadu’ soon.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you