Pawan Kalyan and his close friend and director Trivikram have joined forces for the third time for Pawan’s landmark 25th film. Titled Agnatavasi, this film has wrapped up a majority of its shoot already and a crucial European schedule will commence very soon.
It’s well-known that the makers have locked January 10 as Agnatavasi’s release date. But if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, there may be a possibility of Agnatavasi having paid premieres on the night of January 9.
Fans’ expectations on Agnatavasi are humongous as Pawan and Trivikram are teaming up after the 2013 industry hit, Atharintiki Dharedi. If Agnatavasi opens with paid premieres and attains a positive talk, sky will be the limit for the film’s box-office collections. We will have to wait until an official announcement to see if Pawan and Trivikram surprise their fans with Agnatavasi’s paid premieres.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon
- Pawan vouches for the self respect of women in film industry