Now that the release dates are slowly being etched out, various debates have begun. Venkatesh starrer Babu Bangaram and Sai Dharam Tej starrer Thikka are releasing with a gap of just one day on the 12th and 13th of August respectively.
Discussions are rife that as both the films are carrying a decent report, things look tough at the box office for Sai Dharam Tej. He is going great guns in his career and reports suggest that he is quite confident to take on a star like Venkatesh.
The last time he did something like this was against the likes of Suriya. The young actor released his film Supreme alongside Suriya’s 24 and managed to score a huge hit. Similarly, going with the same confidence Tej is once again bringing his film with Venky.
Let’s see whether he continues his good form and manages to come out successful.
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film