Yet another star son steps into film industry. Dhruv Vikram, son of Tamil star Vikram, surprised everyone by turning director with a short film on child abuse titled Goodnight Charlie, which he released on YouTube.
During one of his promotional interviews for Inkokkadu, Vikram said that his son is keen on joining films. This naturally got everyone thinking that Dhruv will make his filmy debut as an actor.
Apparently, Dhruv is currently undertaking acting classes and he may be launched by star director Shankar as a hero in a couple of years.
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
Articles that might interest you