Yet another star son steps into film industry. Dhruv Vikram, son of Tamil star Vikram, surprised everyone by turning director with a short film on child abuse titled Goodnight Charlie, which he released on YouTube.
During one of his promotional interviews for Inkokkadu, Vikram said that his son is keen on joining films. This naturally got everyone thinking that Dhruv will make his filmy debut as an actor.
Apparently, Dhruv is currently undertaking acting classes and he may be launched by star director Shankar as a hero in a couple of years.
- Nani to unveil C/O Surya’s teaser
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Miscreants Damage Property At Srikanth’s House
- Mahesh Babu Gets Busy With Spyder Promotions
Articles that might interest you