Yet another star son steps into film industry. Dhruv Vikram, son of Tamil star Vikram, surprised everyone by turning director with a short film on child abuse titled Goodnight Charlie, which he released on YouTube.
During one of his promotional interviews for Inkokkadu, Vikram said that his son is keen on joining films. This naturally got everyone thinking that Dhruv will make his filmy debut as an actor.
Apparently, Dhruv is currently undertaking acting classes and he may be launched by star director Shankar as a hero in a couple of years.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked