Yet another star son steps into film industry. Dhruv Vikram, son of Tamil star Vikram, surprised everyone by turning director with a short film on child abuse titled Goodnight Charlie, which he released on YouTube.
During one of his promotional interviews for Inkokkadu, Vikram said that his son is keen on joining films. This naturally got everyone thinking that Dhruv will make his filmy debut as an actor.
Apparently, Dhruv is currently undertaking acting classes and he may be launched by star director Shankar as a hero in a couple of years.
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections