Already, several Telugu actresses like Swathi, Sri Divya, Bindu Madhavi, Vithika Sheru and recently Ritu Varma successfully made their presence felt in the Tamil film industry. Now, yet another Telugu actress joins the list. Eesha, who made her debut with Sumanth Ashwin’s Anthaku Mundu Aa Tharuvatha, is currently acting in her debut Tamil film.
Revealing about how she was offered the film, Eesha told a popular media house that the film’s director Marcus saw her work in Bandipotu and AMAT and consulted her for the role. The film is said to be a new age love story. Eesha is currently mastering her Tamil. Apparently, Eesha has already signed another Tamil project, even as the shooting of her debut film is underway.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you