Young hero Nani, is back in the reckoning with the success of his latest flick Yevade Subramanyaam. This Swapna Dutt production is doing decent business all over and according to the latest update, a few Bollywood producers have approached her for the remakes rights of this film.
The universal theme of the film is the main reason for this craze and if everything goes well, it would be really interesting to see this film being remade in Hindi. Yevade Subramanyam was directed by Nag Ashwin and has Malavika Nair and Vijay Devarakonda as the other lead actors .
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you