Young Malayali actress Malavika Nair, who recently celebrated her 18th birthday with the unit of her upcoming film Kalyana Vaibhogame, is leaving for Delhi to prepare for her Class 12 final examinations. The exams are due in April and the actress will return to Hyderabad only after completing them.
“I want to come back only after April and if people forget me during that break, it’s absolutely fine,” said the chirpy young beauty. Malavika made an impressive debut with Nani’s Yevade Subramanyam. In the soon to be released Kalyana Vaibhigame, the actress will be seen in the role of an independent youngster who has a different take on love and relationships.
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
- Shruti croons for AR Rahman yet again
Articles that might interest you