Young director Pavan Sadineni, who is currently busy with the post-production work of his upcoming release Savitri, has turned a proud father to a baby girl. The director was blessed with a baby girl on Monday.
Expressing his happiness, Pavan took to his Facebook and posted, “Blessed with a baby girl. It’s a great feeling to be a father. Two big occasions in the same year. Movie release and my little princess. Need all your blessing for her”.
Pavan made a decent debut with the youthful romantic entertainer Prema Ishq Kaadhal in 2013. His second film, Savitri, stars Nara Rohith and Nanditha Raj. The film is slated for its release soon.
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours
- Yet another surprise addition to Mahanati’s cast
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?