Even after making a grand debut with the 2013 Christmas hit Uyyala Jampala, young filmmaker Virinchi Varma has not signed his next film until now. However, latest reports suggest that the young director has been in talks with actor Nani and that Nani has given his green signal to the script narrated by Virinchi.
Reports further say that he film will be produced by a leading producer and that the regular shooting will commence from March next year. We will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard.
Meanwhile, Nani is currently busy shooting for Jai Balayya under Hanu Raghavapudi’s direction and his next film under Indraganti Mohanakrishna will be launched soon.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections