Actor Sundeep Kishan is currently shooting for a high voltage action entertainer in national award winning Tamil director Suseenthiran’s direction. The film’s extensive schedule is taking place in Vizag.
According to the latest reports, this as-yet-untitled movie is a sequel to the super hit Naa Peru Shiva, which starred Karthi and Kajal and released in 2010. Incidentally, Naa Peru Shiva was directed by Suseenthiran himself. Mehreen Kaur Pirzada is the film’s leading lady.
SS Thaman is the film’s music director and Chakri Chigurupati, who produced Nikhil’s Swamy Ra Ra, is producing this movie.
- Baahubali starts with a bang in Krishna region
- Baahubali opens to record Nizam collections
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
Articles that might interest you