YVS Chowdary has begun working towards the new schedule of his upcoming directorial venture Rey. In December, the film was extensively shot in Bangkok and after that YVS Chowdary ended up devoting all his time on Gunasekhar’s Nippu starring Ravi Teja, since he was the producer of the film. Since the film is going to release on February 17, he’s preparing to shoot Rey for few days in Hyderabad and after the release of Nippu, he’ll head to USA to shoot the remaining portions of Rey. Chiranjeevi’s newpher, Sai Dharam Tej is making his debut as a lead actor and Subrah Aiyappa and Shraddha Das are playing the lead roles. The film is a musical love story and it’ll hit the screens in summer this year.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon