The devastating floods in Kerala have brought the entire state to a standstill. All sorts of communication were severely affected due to incessant rains. But, despite all the adversities, young Malayali beauty Anupama Parameswaran has made it to the shooting for Ram-starrer Hello Guru Prema Kosame.
Apparently, Anupama, who lives in a small town in Thrissur, travelled to Calicut Airport by car in 5 hours amid challenging conditions. She then waited for several hours to catch a flight and finally reached Hyderabad on Tuesday night and headed to HGPK’s set straight away.
Hello Guru Prema Kosame is going to hit tmscreens on October 18. The film is being produced by Dil Raju and direcred by Trinadh Rao Nakkina. Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s music composer. Pranitha Subhash plays a key role in the movie.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry