Sometime back, there were reports that young actress Raashi Khanna has been roped in to play yesteryear heroine Jayaprada’s role in the NTR biopic. Given her gorgeous looks, everyone thought Raashi was the perfect choice to recreate Jayasudha’s ethereal beauty on the silver screen.
However, Raashi says that she is yet to be approached by NTR’s team. “It was news to me too,” said Raashi, in a latest interaction with a national English daily. Raashi recently made a successful debut in Tamil with Nayanthara’s Imaikaa Nodigal. She currently has three Tamil and two Telugu projects in her kitty.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic