Sometime back, there were reports that young actress Raashi Khanna has been roped in to play yesteryear heroine Jayaprada’s role in the NTR biopic. Given her gorgeous looks, everyone thought Raashi was the perfect choice to recreate Jayasudha’s ethereal beauty on the silver screen.
However, Raashi says that she is yet to be approached by NTR’s team. “It was news to me too,” said Raashi, in a latest interaction with a national English daily. Raashi recently made a successful debut in Tamil with Nayanthara’s Imaikaa Nodigal. She currently has three Tamil and two Telugu projects in her kitty.
Articles that might interest you:
- Unstoppable With NBK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu’s episode
- Victory Venkatesh to do a film with Nani’s director?
- Balakrishna’s brother passes comments on Akhanda
- Chiranjeevi appreciates Nani for SSR – Pic goes viral
- Dulquer Salman tests positive for Covid 19
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is on board for Sundeep Kishan’s Michael