Off late, it has become very difficult for the producers to safeguard their film as certain scenes are being leaked when the film is in its post-production phase.
The latest ones to suffer is the team of Rajinikanth’s Petta. Fresh visuals of the film have been leaked by one of the unit members and surfaced on the social media.
The team took immediate action and brought the scenes down from the web. An investigation is on to nab those who did this mistake. Petta is directed by Karthick Subbaraj and has Nawazuddin Siddique in a negative role.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry