Off late, it has become very difficult for the producers to safeguard their film as certain scenes are being leaked when the film is in its post-production phase.
The latest ones to suffer is the team of Rajinikanth’s Petta. Fresh visuals of the film have been leaked by one of the unit members and surfaced on the social media.
The team took immediate action and brought the scenes down from the web. An investigation is on to nab those who did this mistake. Petta is directed by Karthick Subbaraj and has Nawazuddin Siddique in a negative role.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion