Director Kranthi Madhav, became quite popular after his debut film ‘Onamalu’. His second venture, Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju has been receiving a positive response from the audience. On the eve of the film’s success, we caught up with him for a brief chit chat. Let’s see what he has to say.
Q) How are you enjoying your film’s success ?
I am very glad with the film’s success, and will work more harder to make interesting films in the future as well.
Q) Tell us about Sharwanand and Nithya Menon’s performance ?
The whole credit must goes to Sharwanand and Nithya Menon. They did 100% justice to their roles and are the major reasons for the film’s success.
Q) Did you take anybody’s help during the scripting stages ?
No ! It’s completely my story and all the characters in the film are my own creativity.
Q) Tell us about Sai Madhav, Jnana Sekhar and Gopi Sundar’s efforts for the film ?
Sai Madhav has done a wonderful job with the dialogues. Gnana Sekhar has travelled with me from a long time and has showcased the film in a superb light. Gopi Sundar is a wonderful musician and has scored superb music for my film.
Q) How helpful was K.S Rama Rao as a producer ?
My special thanks to K.S Rama Rao Garu for his wonderful support. He has given me full freedom, and I am very glad that I have fulfilled the faith he had shown in me.
Q) What are your future projects?
I am yet to take a call on my next film.
- Interview : Ram Charan- Rajamouli has a huge responsibility to satisfy the fans
- Interview : Balakrishna – I enjoyed portraying my father’s role
- Interview : Kiara Advani- Working in Tollywood has been a dream come true
- Exclusive Interview : Anil Srikantham- Sumanth’s negative approach will be a highlight of Idam Jagat
- Interview- Hanu Raghavapudi- I wrote this script keeping Sharwa’s image in mind