Mishti Chakraborty, who impressed Telugu audience with her cute looks in Nithiin’s Chinnadana Nee Kosam, will soon be seen in Srinivas Avasarala’s Babu Baga Busy. The film is scheduled for a May 5th release. On this occasion, we had a small chitchat with Mishti. Here are the excerpts.
Q) This film in an official remake of Bollywood flick, Hunterrr. Did the makers make any changes to the script?
A) Yes. They have made a lot of changes to suit Telugu nativity.
Q) How did you get the opportunity to act in the film?
A) Director Naveen Medaram had approached me and narrated the script. He asked me to do the role which was portrayed by Radhika Apte in the original. I liked the script immensely and signed the film immediately.
Q) How is it working with a debutant director?
A) It’s a nice experience. Naveen used to give me good suggestions and brought out a better performance from me.
Q) Tell us about your co-star, Srinivas Avasarala?
A) He is a very innocent and good human being. Working with him was a memorable experience.
Q) The film has two other heroines. Tell us about them?
A) My portions in the film were shot separately and they have no connection with other heroines.
Q) Tell us about the interesting elements in the film?
A) The film has good situational songs. These songs are going to be a huge plus for the film along with superb comedy.
Q) Are you open for glamor roles in the future?
A) I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine and I’m ready to do films which have scope for performance along with glamor.
Q) What are your future projects in Telugu?
A) Currently, I’m listening to some scripts. I will let you know once they are finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Interview : Nagarjuna- Manmadhudu 2 is a hilarious family entertainer
- Interview : Bellamkonda Suresh- My son will enter Bollywood very soon
- Interview : Nagarjuna- Manmadhudu 2 is filled with full on humor
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda- My chemistry with Rashmika will be the highlight of Dear Comrade