Aadi Sai Kumar’s upcoming movie, Atithi Devo Bhava is all set to release in theaters on January 7, 2022. On this occasion, we caught up with the actor for a brief interview. Here is the transcript.
How is this film different from your previous films?
My characterization is quite different and also settled. Atithi Devo Bhava is a story that happens in a day. The hero has a phobia. I am confident that the youth and family audiences will enjoy the movie and I hope my performance will also receive appreciation from the moviegoers.
What does the title mean?
Hero is afraid of loneliness. He treats everyone as guests who come to his home. As expected by many people earlier, the movie is not a horror flick. The audiences will change their perception after watching the movie’s trailer today.
Are you afraid of being alone in real life?
As I rarely find private time, I love to be alone and whenever I get free time, I love to watch TV, play games and browse social media.
Tell us about technicians?
Our director, Polimera Nageshwar dealt with the movie confidently and the producers also supported his vision petty well. My favourite song from the movie is Ninnu Choodagane, composed by Shekar Chandra. He gave wonderful music and I would like to work with him again.
Tell us about the heroine Nuveksha?
Nuveksha is a good performer and she did very well in the movie even though she didn’t know our language much.
Tell us about your future projects?
My upcoming commercial film, Tees Maar Khan is in the final leg of post-production works. Apart from that, I have Black and CSI Sanatan in the pipeline.
I am also doing Amaran In The City, which is a franchise movie. Avika Gor is the female lead in this high on VFX movie. Jungle marks my Tamil debut and my next Telugu film will go on the floors this Pongal.
Any plans to make OTT movies?
I am open to doing OTT projects if any exciting material comes in my way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Sharrath Marar- Dhootha is getting a tremendous response from every nook and corner
- Interview : Nani – Hi Nanna will give you a fresh experience
- Interview : Mrunal Thakur – Hi Nanna has a beautiful story
- Interview : Hesham Abdul Wahab – Nani sir’s performance in Hi Nanna will have a lasting impact
- Interview : Shouryuv – Hi Nanna is a clean entertainer without double-meaning dialogues & violence
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy Vanga – Animal strikes a balance between emotions and violence