Why is there such a long gap after Power?
Yes! There is a two-year gap as I had close to six releases in Tamil.
Working experience with Vishnu?
Vishnu is like family. This is my third film with him and our combination always works well.
The secret behind your weight loss?
I have started playing squash and am doing Yoga. This fetched me good results and I have lost close to 13 kilos which I am very happy about
About adopting kids?
I have adopted 31 kids to date. My plan is to build a huge orphanage for them. I have already bought a land in Mumbai and within the next two years, everything will be set.
Your role in Gopichand film?
I play a typical basti girl in the film. The film is shaping up quite well and Sampth Nandi has designed the film in a very interesting way.
Working with director Raj Kiran?
He is the fastest director I have ever worked with. If I say that I have to leave by five, he wraps up my work at two. The entire film was shot in just 50 days.
I have Bogan with Jayam Ravi and have signed three films in Tamil.
When can we see you in a lady oriented roles?
Frankly, I am way too young to play lady oriented. To play lady oriented role, I need to become a lady first. As of now, I consider myself a young girl only.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Interview : Nabha Natesh – I’m lucky to get a strong role in Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Interview : Pawan Kumar- Samantha is the heart and soul of U-Turn