Dear Megha is ready for a release soon and on this occasion, we caught up with Megha Akash for a brief interview. Here is the transcript.
How did this project materialize?
Director Sushanth Reddy was trying hard to contact me for months but it did not happen. One fine day, he got my number and said that he has a female-oriented story ready. I heard the narration and loved my character. This is the time I should do such roles and prove my worth. So, I picked it up right away.
How different is Dear Megha from other love stories?
Dear Megha has varied emotions of love. Our film will showcase the pain, drama, and side effects of love as well. That is the reason, I signed the film in the first place. The emotions are quite sensible.
Tell us about your role in the film?
I play Megha who is a very calm-going girl in real life. Though she is fun from the inside, she does not show it out. This role is quite close to my real life as well and I had a ball playing it and everyone will surely get impressed with my performance.
Working with Adith Arun?
Not many know that Adith and I are family friends and know each other since 2004. But we never got to work together for so long. The moment I knew that Adith was doing this film, I felt so happy for him.
Tell us about your director Sushanth Reddy?
He has narrated the film in a beautiful manner. He allowed me to be myself and gave me full freedom. As the film, is narrated through my role, Sushanth was clear from day one what he wanted and made this film in a beautiful manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview: Chay Akkineni- Love Story has changed me as a person
- Interview : Sai Pallavi – Chay Akkineni is a real sweetheart
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Interview : Sampath Nandi – Audience has blessed us with a super hit
- Interview : Nani – Tuck Jagadish is an authentic Telugu movie